Elevate-Stephenson Youth Program
Elevate is designed to provide education and support services to youth between the ages of 14-24 who may have a barrier that is preventing them from earning their High School Diploma or completing their High School Equivalency Requirements and finding employment and/or attending college.
We assist youth in overcoming barriers to employment and/college which might include:
- Lacking skills to obtain High School Diploma or High School Equivalency
- Low Income
- Homelessness, Runaway, or in Foster Care
- A disablility
- Pregnancy/Teen parent (male fathers also qualify)
- Involvement with the Judicial System
- Transportation Barriers
By providing services such as:
- Cash incentives
- High School Equivalency classes at multiple locations
- After school or in-school tutoring for those enrolled in high school
- Career Readiness
- Career Assessment testing
- Job Search and College Enrollment
Please contact (815) 599-1408. The Workforce Connection's Elevate-Stephenson Program is delivered by the Regional Office of Education #8. Funding for the program is provided through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.