Regional Office of Education #8

Regional Superintendent: Aaron Mercier                           Assistant Superintendent: Brent Chrisman


The Regional Office of Education has information for families who are interested in pursuing the homeschool option.

Please select the "HOMESCHOOLING" link below right. This link will take you to an informational page containing answers to common questions as well as links and web addresses to important forms needed for homeschooling.

Should you have more questions concerning homeschooling, please contact the Regional Office of Education between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.