REGIONAL OFFICE OF EDUCATION #8
Elevate is designed to provide education and support services to youth between the ages of 14-24 who may have a barrier that is preventing them from earning their High School Diploma or completing their High School Equivalency Requirements and finding employment and/or attending college.
We assist youth in overcoming barriers to employment and/college which might include:
* Lacking skills to obtain High School Diploma or High School Equivalency
* Low Income
* Homelessness, Runaway, or in Foster Care
* Has a disablility
* Pregnancy/Teen parent (male fathers also qualify)
* Involvement with the Judicial System
* Transportation Barriers
By providing services such as:
* Cash incentives
* High School Equivalency classes at multiple locations
* After school tutoring for those enrolled in high school
* Career Readiness
* Career Assessment testing
* Job Search and College Enrollment
Please contact (815)599-1408 ext.136 for Amy Hesselbacher (Program Coordinator), firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Workforce Connection's Elevate Program is delivered by the Regional Office of Education #8. Funding for the program is provided through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act(WIOA).